Nut Free Energy Cups
Theses energy cups are perfect for breakfast or to refuel with during the day. A great snack for the athletes! Whether you’re hiking, biking, running, etc. be sure to pack some of these super delicious muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups unseated coconut 1 cup sunflower seed butter or what you prefer
- 1 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrnp
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Optional Add Ins:
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds optional
- ¼ cup dried cranberries optional
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips optional
- coconut to top
1. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Evenly distribute the mixture between 16 silicone cupcake holders in a muffin tin and press the mixture down with a spatula or the back of a spoon until smooth.
3. Top with desired toppings.
4. Place muffin tin in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
5. Once frozen, pop each cup out of the silicone mold._
6. Store the cups in a ziploc bag o:r container in the ridge or freezer.