15 MIN SESAME & GINGER NOODLES
These 15-Minute Sesame Ginger Noodles are bursting with bold ginger flavor and fresh crunchy vegetables! They come together in less than 15 minutes, and are completely vegan and gluten-free!
If you’re looking for a quick 15 minute dinner, look no further!
These Sesame Ginger Noodles with bok choy will be your new favorite go-to dish. We love rice noodles because they’re naturally gluten-free, easier to digest than wheat noodles, and cook up in no time.
If you DO tried these 15-Minute Sesame & Ginger Noodles or any other recipe on the blog let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment/rating below! Be sure to follow along on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook for even more deliciousness!
15 Min Ginger & Sesame Noodles
- 1/2 pack Brown Rice Noodles or regular rice noodles
- 3 cups Baby Bok Choy
- 1 Green Onion thinly sliced
- Sesame Seeds to top; optional
- 2 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce gluten-free if needed
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Crushed Red Chilis
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy and green onion, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.