MAPLE PUMPKIN BREAD
This Healthy Pumpkin Bread is sweetened with maple syrup, made with gluten-free flour and is dairy-free for a lighter bread that is perfectly moist and filled with warming Fall spices. It’s perfect to enjoy with a chai latte, for breakfast to take on the go for a snack!
WHAT MAKES THIS BREAD HEALTHY?
This pumpkin bread is healthier than your average pumpkin bread because it uses ingredients like Almond flour, pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling) and is sweetened with maple syrup. This recipe is also dairy-free.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE:
- 10 minutes to prep. This bread takes 10 minutes to prepare and can all be mixed up in one bowl for an easy to make bread recipe that requires no fancy kitchen gadgets or equipment. (Just make sure you have a loaf pan handy!)
- Refined sugar-free. This pumpkin bread is naturally sweetened with maple syrup for a healthier alternative to a typical pumpkin bread that tends to have a lot of sugar in it. The maple syrup also gives the pumpkin bread a delicious taste that is perfectly cozy for Fall.
- Easy to customize. If there are any add-ins or mix-ins you love you can go ahead and easily add them into this recipe.
Maple Pumpkin Bread
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour can sub different gluten-free flour, regular flour, or whole wheat
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 2 eggs use flax eggs for vegan
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Pecans crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 8×4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange zest together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, orange juice, maple syrup and vanilla together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix together until combined.
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan filling 3/4 of the way full and sprinkle with crushed pecans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.