CINNAMON BAKED APPLES
There’s not a lot to explain about this recipe for air fryer apples. They are simple and require only a few ingredients. They’re terrific for snacking or dessert.
Made with everyday ingredients and ready in just 15 minutes. They can also be made in the oven if you don’t have an air fryer.
With just three simple base ingredients – apples, ghee or coconut oil and cinnamon – you can easily customize the toppings to make it a family friendly treat!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE:
- Super easy to prepare.
- A healthy dessert that will satisfy those sugar cravings.
- Fun way to use your air fryer
Baked Apples & Cinnamon
- Air Fryer
- 3 Apples sliced in half; remove seeds & stem
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil ghee or grass fed butter work as well
- 2 tsp Cinnamon to taste
- 12 oz Grain Free Granola this is what we used
- 2 tbsp Chopped Nuts
- Whipped Coconut Cream to taste
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- Preheat air fryer to 350° Fahrenheit if yours requires preheating.
- Cut apples in half and remove stem, seeds and core with a spoon or knife.
- Drop about a 1/4 tbsp of coconut oil in each apple half. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes, until they reach your desired softness.
- While the apples are in the air fryer, add your chopped nuts and grain free granola to a skillet with 1/4 tbsp of coconut oil. Heat until warmed throughout.
- Once the apples are done, add the nut and granola mixture to the top of each apple. Serve with whipped coconut cream and raw honey.
- Add any additional toppings you'd like and serve warm. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Best reheated when served again.