PALEO ORANGE MUFFINS
nut free, dairy free, coconut free, paleo, gluten free
These Easy Paleo Orange Muffins have such a bright and sunny flavor, and are so good for you because of resistant starch cassava flour and collagen for added protein. Throw all the ingredients into your blender for a quick paleo breakfast, lunchbox treat, or after-school snack!
I recently received a big bag of oranges from a friend off of their tree and wanted a creative way to use them, so I thought MUFFINS.
They’re light, the perfect texture, not dry, and simply delish! And BURSTING with orange flavor.
Paleo Orange Muffins
These Easy Paleo Orange Muffins have such a bright and sunny flavor, and are so good for you because of resistant starch cassava flour and collagen for added protein
- 2 large oranges zest & flesh
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup collagen
- 2 tsp fresh squeeze orange juice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with liners.
- To your blender, add the ingredients in the order listed.
- Blend until a smooth batter forms. You will likely need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides for an even blend.
- Evenly divide the batter in each muffin liner.
- Bake for 15 to 19 minutes. The tops should begin to brown a bit and a toothpick inserted should come out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
- When done baking, remove the muffins from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for about 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container or zip-top bag on the counter for 1-2 days, then refrigerate if there are muffins remaining. These also freeze well!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!