RANCH & BALSAMIC CHICKEN THIGHS
These balsamic ranch chicken thighs are an easy and flavorful dish made with balsamic vinegar and ranch seasoning. This recipe is Paleo and Whole30 Approved.
Balsamic and ranch seasoning are two amazing flavors on their own but usually aren’t paired. However, trust me… they taste amazing paired together!
- Bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- DIY dried ranch powder. Traditionally, people use a buttermilk ranch seasoning, but we added our own dried ranch mix to keep it paleo/whole30.
Can you make these ahead of time? How do you store them?
Yes! They’re great for meal prep. I like to store them in glass Tupperware in the fridge.
Can you cook this in the instant pot or crockpot?
You likely can, it just won’t have the same texture, but the flavors would still be delicious!
Can you use other cuts of chicken?
You can for sure use this seasoning combination for other cuts of chicken like chicken breast, or maybe even chicken wings as long as you’d adjust the cook time!
Ranch & Balsamic Chicken Thighs
For Ranch Powder
- 2 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp Dried Dill
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Salt
For Chicken Thighs
- 4 Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Add the chicken thighs to a large bowl. Pour the olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the chicken and season with the ranch powder. Use tongs to turn the chicken to ensure they’re evenly seasoned. Cover the bowl and transfer to the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Once the chicken has marinated, preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking dish with parchment paper. Add the chicken to the baking dish along with the marinade.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. The internal temperature should read 165 F.
- Serve warm with a side of your choice!