ROASTED RANCH CAULIFLOWER
This roasted ranch cauliflower is an easy low-carb vegetable side dish! It’s paleo, whole30, gluten-free, keto, vegan, and dairy-free.
Cauliflower is one of the most versatile and delicious vegetables out there! The possibilities of how to prepare cauliflower are endless. Roasting cauliflower is one of our favorite ways to eat it because it brings out the delicious flavor and pairs it with a crunch that makes you feel like you’re eating a guilty pleasure treat!
This cauliflower dish packs in the delicious flavor with a homemade healthy ranch seasoning and takes this healthy veggie to the next level!
All you need are some cauliflower and a few pantry staples to create a ridiculously easy and delicious side dish that is Paleo,Gluten-Free, Whole30, vegan, dairy-free and keto.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME? HOW DO YOU STORE IT?
CAN YOU USE FROZEN CAULIFLOWER FLORETS?
Technically, you probably can but you would have to adjust the cook time and be careful about excess moisture. I’d stick to fresh if possible.
WHAT CAN YOU SERVE THIS CAULIFLOWER WITH?
This cauliflower is a great simple veggie side for a ton of different main dishes! Serve it with a burger, chicken, etc. The possibilities are endless!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Roasted Ranch Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Dill
- 2 tsp Dried Chives
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 medium Heads of Cauliflower chopped into florets, about 6 cups
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the ranch blend with parsley, garlic, onion powder, dill, chives, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Add the cauliflower to the baking sheet and top with the avocado oil and ranch blend. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes (or until crisped to your liking), rotating halfway through.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.