SKILLET VEGETABLE ENCHILADAS
Skillet Vegetarian Enchiladas are made in ONE pan and there is no rolling involved. This easy enchilada recipe only takes 40 minutes to make from start to finish and it is a family favorite dinner!
Enchiladas are one of OUR favorite meals but sometimes I don’t have the time or the patience to roll up enchiladas and bake them. Life is busy and when it’s time for dinner, you need quick and easy on most nights.
Well, let us introduce you to skillet enchiladas, if you like enchiladas and EASY recipes, you will LOVE these one pan enchiladas.
They are life changing!
Skillet Vegetable Enchiladas
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 yellow squash chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen corn
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 (10-oz) cans green enchilada sauce
- 8 corn tortillas cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese divided
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- tortilla chips optional
- Cook zucchini, squash, and onion in hot oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until vegetables are just tender. Stir in beans, corn, and cumin; cook for 2 minutes. Add enchilada sauce; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tortillas and 1 cup of cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, tortilla chips.