STRAWBERRY MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
Bright and flavorful Avocado Strawberry Mango Salsa for dipping chips or adding to salads, tacos, fish, or chicken! This new take on fruit salsa has hints of sweetness from fresh strawberries and mango, creaminess from avocado, and a kick of heat from jalapeño. It takes just 15 minutes to make and is perfect for parties!
Time to get everyone introduced to my avocado strawberry mango salsa. It’s fabulous, easy and perfect with pita chips or on top of chicken or salmon. YUM.
If you’ve never had a fruit salsa, you’re in for a real treat. It’s sweet and savory all at the same time and it’s the perfect way to surprise people during your summer BBQ.
This strawberry mango salsa recipe is amazing, refreshing, and a little spicy thanks to a little jalapeño. Bonus points for being SO easy and quick to make. The summer is also the perfect time to find fresh and delicious locally sourced strawberries at your local farmers market or produce stand.
Tips for making strawberry mango salsa with avocado:
- Don’t go too ripe. Use fruits and avocado that aren’t overly ripe. This will help the salsa stay fresh and keep it from getting mushy.
- Chop everything evenly. Dice your fruit into small, equal-sized pieces so that you get a little bit of everything in each bite.
- Dice the potent ingredients Dice the red onion and jalapeño and cilantro even smaller so that their flavors aren’t overpowering
- Add lime juice. Don’t forget a squeeze of lime juice! This will help the avocado stay fresh and avoid browning
Strawberry Mango Avocado Salsa
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1 cup ripe mango diced; (2 large mangos)
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 jalapeno seeded & diced
- 2-3 tbsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Siete Chips, Paleo Crackers, or Sliced Cucumber cucumber for Whole30