TURKEY TORTILLA SOUP
This leftover turkey tortilla soup is made from leftover turkey and is so quick and easy! It’s full of flavor, and as a Whole30 tortilla soup, it’s healthy, too.
With cauliflower rice and coconut milk, you’ll love how delicious this leftover turkey tortilla soup is and how healthy this Whole30 tortilla soup makes you feel after a couple days of indulgence! Our favorite leftover turkey recipe.
Turkey Tortilla Soup
- 1 1/2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika optional
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Turkey cooked & chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can Fire-Roasted Tomatoes undrained
- 1 4.5 oz can Green Chilies undrained
- 1 12 oz bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice still frozen
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro chopped, optional
- Green Onions sliced
- Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Fresh Jalapeños thinly sliced
- Avocado diced
- Coconut Cream
- Lime Wedges
- Pan Fried Corn Chips if not Whole30 or Paleo
- Heat avocado oil in a large pot over medium heat, then add onion. Cook until softened, stirring regularly, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Sprinkle in spices and salt and stir to coat well, then cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in stock, roasted tomatoes, chiles, cooked turkey, cauliflower rice, and coconut milk and stir until smooth. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- When cauliflower rice is cooked through, stir in chopped cilantro then soup ladle into serving bowls and serve with toppings.